Article for Arcana (Monday, 14 November 2016)
I am thrilled to be contributing an article to the next edition of John Zorn's Arcana series: Arcana VIII. I'll be writing about the composition of my opera, Pedr Solis, and how that ties in with my research on literature and music.
New Projects (Sunday, 13 November 2016)
Some new projects to announce:
- Patti Cudd and I recently completed a studio recording of Shadows of the Electric Moon for inclusion on her upcoming CD release,
- Bill Solomon and I made a studio recording of Shadows of the Electric Moon which is currently in production,
- I am currently writing a piece for the Miami University Symphony Orchestra's centennial celebration in May 2107, at the request of Ricardo Averbach, its director.
New Videos (Friday, 11 November 2016)
I recently released a number of new videos, including:
- Of Dust and Sand - a beautifully produced video, recorded at EMPAC during the Chamber Industrial sessions. This is the first of 5 performance videos to be produced and released by Ecce Ensemble,
- scrolling-score videos for:
Wood Machine Music
...walk now and then into the breath that blows coldly past...
Of Dust and Sand